This notice explains how Hummingbird Insurance and its agents may collect, use and share your information. Please read it carefully and contact us at (828) 372-0101 if you have any questions.
We are legally required to give you this notice by applicable law and our agreement with the federal government.
We respect your personal information and want you to fully understand how we may use and share your information.
We must collect certain information about you, called Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) in order to help you complete your application for health insurance. PII is information that can be used to identify you or trace your identity.
These are a few examples of PII. This is not a complete list.
• name, address, date of birth, telephone number
• social security number
• household income, marital status
• race or ethnicity
• credit or debit card numbers
We will use only the information that we need to help you obtain health insurance through the Federally-facilitated Exchange (“FFE”) and to provide Authorized Functions approved by the FFE, or other service as permitted under applicable law.
These are a few of the authorized functions that we may conduct. This is not a complete list:
• Helping with your application for insurance
• Answering question about your eligibility
• Helping to enroll you in a qualified health plan
• Helping with filing appeals of eligibility determinations
• Correcting errors in your application
We may only share your information as described in this notice.
We may share your information with certain Federal or State agencies, the health insurance issuer that you select or subcontractors that help me/us to provide services to you.
We must get your permission to share your information for any other purpose that is not described in this notice.
If you do not want to share your information, you may not be able to enroll in a health insurance plan.
Yes. We are required to keep your information safe. We have developed privacy and security policies that we must follow to make sure that we protect your PII.
Here at Hummingbird Insurance, we specialize in working with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for those under age 65, Medicare and its myriad of options for those over age 65, and the new healthcare reform landscape for everyone, by:
(1) Helping individuals and families whom are eligible for tax credit subsidies save money on the Health Insurance Marketplace, or healthcare.gov
- and -
(2) Offering free consultations to employers and businesses in analyzing the best options and decision for their unique situation. We will find the right coverage for your employees and their families, and at the right premiums for everybody.
Insurance for individuals, families and employers. We specialize in employee benefits, Medicare, health, dental, vision, life & disability
Book your free consultation here
Hummingbird Insurance is an independent authorized agency licensed to sell and promote products from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC). The content contained in this site is maintained by Hummingbird Insurance. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ®, SM Registered marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Products from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® (BCBSNC) are only available to North Carolina residents and employers.
Privacy Notice Statement | Copyright © 2018 | Hummingbird Insurance